Join our EXLN event
Come join our Employee Experience (EX) Leaders Network on Nov. 6 in NYC, hear from top global EX practitioners, meet and share your experiences with other HR leaders who are in the journey to build great EX, and get answers to your key questions about Employee Experience:
• Why are companies doing EX – what is their business case?
• What are examples of EX insights, Journeys and Moments that Matter?
• What’s new for EX in 2020 – What do companies want to do next?
• What does an EX Strategy & Roadmap look like?
• How do companies scale & build new capabilities for EX? Where do you find EX Talent?
• How do you measure the impact of EX?
We have an exciting lineup of top global EX leaders – from building Culture (WeWork) to People Analytics (J&J), and growing EX in a scale-up (S’Well) to an organization of 2 million (Walmart). We will also learn from great CX (Marriott). This event will be a learning day with lots of sharing amongst participants and presenters of the work we’re all doing. We will also feature breakouts to discuss what we’re all doing in these topics and to ask questions.
Our day goes from 8:30 to 5:00, starting with check-in, networking and continental breakfast and coffee.