Theme: ‘The Human Experience of Work During and After Covid-19’
15:00CET/9:00EDT – Session 1 – How we’re listening/supporting our colleagues/what have we learned?
- How are you using HX & Design Thinking methods to listen to & empathize with your people in this crisis, & prepare for the new way of working? (e.g. to understand journeys, pain points, ideate, etc.)
- What do people say are their Moments that Matter* during this crisis?
- What do people say are their most frequent ‘Pain’ Points?
- What kinds of ideation & prototyping are you doing to address pain points and Moments that Matter?
16:00CET/10:00EDT – Session 2 – Post Covid-19 – How will the world of work change?
- What kinds of support do people say they need as they return to work on location?
- What permanent changes do you expect as a result of Covid-19?
- What do your HX & data insights suggest regarding how engagement and other HR frameworks & processes need to change?
- What will you need to change to make the virtual/digital Human Experience more consistent at scale?